Promethazine hydrochloride (a derivative of Promethazine) is reported as an ingredient of Promethazine Hydrochloride and Codeine Phosphate Actavis.
Each teaspoon (5 mL) of Promethazine HCl Syrup Plain contains 6.25 mg promethazine HCl in a flavored syrup base with a pH between 4.7 and 5.2. Alcohol 7%. The inactive ingredients present are artificial and natural flavors, citric acid, D&C Red 33, D&C Yellow 10, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Yellow 6, glycerin, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium propionate, water, and other ingredients.
How to Buy Promethazine HCL Syrup Online ?
Are you looking for where to “buy promethazine syrup online” ? Chemicals Lab offers you the possibility to get promethazine syrup for sale online without any hassles or awkwardness. We work endlessly to make sure you save money every time you order promethazine syrup online from our Drug Store. At Chemicals Lab, our goal is to make our clients pay less and get more.
Uses of Promethazine Syrup:
- It is used to ease allergy signs.
- It is used to help motion sickness.
- It is used to ease pain.
- It is used to prevent upset stomach and throwing up from surgery.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
Some things to note while taking Promethazine Syrup?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take promethazine syrup. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Avoid driving and doing other tasks or actions that call for you to be alert or have clear eyesight until you see how promethazine syrup affects you.
- This medicine may cause the results of some pregnancy tests to be wrong. Talk with the doctor.
- If you have high blood sugar (diabetes), you will need to watch your blood sugar closely.
- Talk with your doctor before you drink alcohol or use other drugs and natural products that slow your actions.
- You may get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen and wear clothing and eyewear that protects you from the sun.
- This medicine may raise the chance of seizures in some people, including people who have had seizures in the past. Talk to your doctor to see if you have a greater chance of seizures while taking promethazine syrup.
- If you are 65 or older, use promethazine syrup with care. You could have more side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan on getting pregnant, or are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks to you and the baby.
How is this medicine (Promethazine Syrup) best taken?
Use promethazine syrup as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take 30 to 60 minutes before travel if using for motion sickness.
- Take with or without food. Take with food if it causes an upset stomach.
- Measure liquid doses carefully. Use the measuring device that comes with promethazine syrup. If there is none, ask the pharmacist for a device to measure promethazine syrup.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If you take promethazine syrup on a regular basis, take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
- Many times promethazine syrup is taken on an as needed basis. Do not take more often than told by the doctor.
How do I store Promethazine Syrup?
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from light.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.